With nearly 20 years of experience and multiple locations, Pacific Impressions Inc. can handle your most challenging landscape needs. We understand that transitioning providers takes time and planning. We look forward to starting this process with you.
Many property owners and managers have differing views on what quality work consists of. Similarly, no two landscape providers are the same and many offer different services at varying prices. With this in mind, as a property owner, it’s essential to clearly understand your expectations for your landscape provider.
- Your unique needs and wants are important. An experienced account manager will work with you to create a unique custom program that fits your needs while also staying within your budget. To develop the perfect landscape plan for you, be open and clear with what you’re looking for.
- Landscape maintenance is constantly changing and advancing. Your proposal must reflect these advancements, which may include new equipment and more effective and efficient products.
- Make a list of the services you feel you want/need. Then, we can help ensure that you aren’t overlooking any important maintenance requirements.
Since no property is the same, there are important aspects to consider when planning your landscaping.
- Be sure to have a clear understanding of your property’s boundaries when envisioning any plants or objects added to the area.
- To have a healthy property, a well-designed irrigation system may be necessary to protect your property, plants, and trees from inefficient watering and drought.
- It is also crucial to consider an egress window on your property. We can work with you to develop a landscape plan around the future movement of equipment and tools.
Scope of work
We understand that each of our clients will have unique needs. That is why we emphasize clear communication throughout the creation of the plan to ensure that we meet their exact needs and expectations. The scope of our services includes:
- Grounds Management / Contract Services
- Design & Landscape Enhancements
- Turf Management
- Seasonal Color Displays
- Irrigation Systems Management
- Snow and Ice Management
After meeting with an account manager to develop a custom landscape maintenance plan, this plan is thoroughly communicated to our field manager and project team. This qualified team is then responsible for implementing and overseeing the specific needs of each property including customer communication and satisfaction, as well as the training and safety of our team members.
Quality Control Reviews and Inspections
We want to provide nothing but the best for our customers. With a constant goal of meeting and exceeding expectations, we will perform regular quality control inspections to ensure that we are maintaining the standards outlined in the contract. In creating a strong relationship with an open line of communication, and the practice of accountability with all our landscape team members, the result is a quick response to client requests and high-quality services that can increase the value of any landscape investment.